Lifetime support for your boiler - in or out of warranty
At Baxi, we understand how important it is to have heating and hot water. Our boilers and cylinders are manufactured to the highest standards; however they need servicing regularly and repairing occasionally, just like your car.
Just call our award-winning team to arrange for one of our nationwide team of Gas Safe registered engineers to get your boiler or cylinder working perfectly again.
If your product is in warranty, everything is free of charge, subject to our terms and conditions*. If it is out of warranty don't worry, give us a call and we can help you.
- As the manufacturer, we know your boiler inside out
- We look after our family of brands, Baxi, Potterton, Main and Heatrae Sadia domestic products
- We have a nationwide network of Baxi engineers, always on hand to help
- Our engineers' vans are fully stocked with Baxi Genuine Parts for a first time fix
- We carry out safety checks on every visit, including CO, flue, gas and electrics
To make sure that your warranty is valid, you must:
- Register the warranty within 30 days of installation
- Keep a completed benchmark checklist for the product
- Make sure that the product is serviced every year
Monday to Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8.30am - 2pm
Bank Holidays including Christmas and New Year: 8.30am - 2pm