Discounted annual boiler services - Get £10 off this summer!*
An annual service makes sure your boiler is working safely, efficiently and reliably. It is also a condition of Baxi boiler warranties, so you will need to have your boiler serviced annually to make sure your warranty is valid.
You can arrange for one of our Gas Safe registered engineers to service your boiler when it's convenient for you.
Call 0344 335 8818 & quote "Website Service Offer
To make sure that your warranty is valid, you must:
- Register the warranty within 30 days of installation
- Keep a completed Benchmark checklist for the product
- Make sure the product is serviced every year
What does an annual boiler service include?
- A thorough safety check by one of Baxi Customer Support's appointed Gas Safe registered engineers
- Inspection and testing of key boiler components
- Checks for leaks and corrosion
- Completion of Benchmark service record
Why service gas appliances every year?
- Peace of mind regarding gas safety
- Ensure that your appliance works at maximum efficiency
- Reduce gas consumption (and gas bills too!)
- Keep your warranty valid - most warranties are only valid if they are serviced every year
Why choose Baxi Customer Support?
- We have a team of Gas Safe registered, expertly trained appointed engineers across the UK
- State of the art boiler diagnostic equipment
- An award-winning customer service team, based in Warwick
Request a quote for boiler servicing by calling Baxi Customer Support on 0344 335 8818
To learn more about the importance of having your boiler serviced, watch our video guide: Why to service your boiler.
Five good reasons why you should have your boiler serviced every year
- Protect your warranty
Most manufacturers require proof of annual service to validate your boiler's warranty or extended warranty.
- Save money on repairs
Having your gas boiler serviced during the summer months will help prevent breakdowns during the winter, saving you money on expensive repairs bills and time waiting for an engineer.
- Carbon Monoxide can kill
A poorly maintained gas boiler could be a danger to you and your family. Carbon monoxide is colourless, odourless and potentially fatal if undetected. It is vital that your boiler is serviced regularly to make sure that it is working safely.
- Reduce your heating costs
Servicing your boiler will also improve its efficiency and performance, which means you use less gas, reducing the cost of your energy bills.
- If you're a landlord, it's the law
As a landlord, you are responsible for ensuring your tenant's boiler is serviced and gas safety checked annually to keep it safe and in good working condition.
Offer Terms & Conditions
*The discount quoted is for standard, domestic, Baxi Heating (UK) Limited gas boiler appliance services. This offer is only valid for Baxi, Potterton, Main and Remeha branded boiler services. Service discounts may vary depending on the appliance type. All prices shown include VAT. Services on older appliances may be restricted or refused. Oil boilers, back boilers, Potterton Powermax boilers and hot water cylinders are not included in this offer. Boilers must be in good working order. There will be an additional charge for any repairs - but we will discuss this with you first, if we think a repair is required. Website Offer discounts are valid until 30.09.17 and may be subject to change. Offer available in mainland UK only. Our standard Terms & conditions of ad hoc annual services also apply. Please call for further details.
Discounted Annual Service Offer
Throughout summer we are offering discounted annual boiler servicing, from only £78.90View offer
Monday to Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8.30am - 2pm
Bank Holidays including Christmas and New Year: 8.30am - 2pm
Online Booking System
If you have received an annual service reminder letter from us why not use our online booking systemFind out more